St. Paul Lutheran Church
St. Paul Lutheran Church has had a long magnificent history of service to their parish families. In 1878 J.N. Fowler donated property on Sorrell Street in Fowler where members of St. Paul built its first wood frame church. The building was removed in 1921, and a larger, brick-veneer church building was constructed. On a cold Sunday morning, February 18, 1945 a fire destroyed the structure. Immediatly, construction of a new church building and an adjoining parish hall began. The exquisite "Briar Hall" sandstone church was dedicated on October 10, 1948. Over the years, ths building has undergone numerous interior as well as exterior renovations.
St. Paul Lutheran Church mass schedule: